Thursday 29 August 2013

The Dream Tag

Hola! So today is the 1st of September so that means its the first day of my Tag A Month series! For my firt tag I thought I'd do the dream tag. This sounds like its going to be about hopes and dreams for the future, it's not.. It's literal dreams that you have when you're sleeping. I wanted to do this tag because I dream a lot. I have some pretty weird dreams and I I'm always popping up to my friends to tell them! They probably get pretty sick of them and are probably concerned for me because my dreams always involve the strangest things! Anyways, on with the tag!

1. Do you dream?
Yes as I've already said before. I love dreams even if they're the strangest things ever I still love them and I like remembering them and telling everyone. I also wonder why certain people pop up in your dreams or how your mind creates the scenario especially in nightmares. I mean my dreams and nightmares are pretty messed up and they are things I would never even think of out of a dream.

2. What did you dream about last night?
Last night I didn't actually have a dream, that or I just can't remember it. I actually really hate not having dreams because I love dreaming and I find them so funny. 

3. How many dreams do you usually remember?
I'm really not sure for this question. I only tend to remember a few and it fustrates me so much when I can only remember part of a dream because it makes it so hard to tell people what the dream was.

4. Do you have a dream journal?
No I don't. I don't really think I ever will but maybe, I don't know. I think they seem like a really fun idea to remember all your dreams because when I think over my dreams they put me in a good mood if they were funny.

5. How often do you have nightmares?
Too often. I probably have more nightmares than nice dreams. I constantly have really horrible nightmares and I end up waking up hoping it was a dream and I'm terrified that it will be true.

6. Do you lucid dream?
I have tried once or twice but I couldn't do it. It seems really cool but then at the same time it seems a bit weird. I don't get how it works either.

7. Do you dream in colour?
Yeah, I guess I do. I mean generally all the colours in my dream are a lot brighter than in real life but then sometimes my dreams take place in really dark places and everything is much darker than in real life.

8. Do you dream in first person? 
Yes, all the time. I don't think I've ever had a dream in third person to be honest. I prefer first person as well because its more personal to you, I don't know.. I'm weird like that.

9. Do you have recurring dreams?
I don't anymore but I used to. When I was a lot younger I used to always have the same dream whenever there was a storm. It was a really horrible nightmare, not a dream. 

10. Have you ever had déjà vu?
Yes, who haven't? I'm always thinking "this has happened before..." And I'm always thinking it in really weird situations liek things that I've never done before at all so it's impossible that it has happened before. 

So that's the end of my first tag for Tag A Month. I hope you enjoyed finding out about my weird dreams and thoughts on dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment