Wednesday 14 August 2013

Nina Nesbitt Style

Nina Nesbitt is a Scottish/Swedish singer and she has quite a unique style. Nina tends to go for a very vintage look which on some people can look a bit strange but I think she looks great in this style. I think  it's great how she adds some modern touches to her style as she sometimes wears ruffle socks (most likely Topshop ones) and Nike Blazers.
Nina also always has flawless makeup that complements her complexion fantastically. Nina has quite pale, fair skin so generally she wears bright, bold, red lips and it looks great on her. The rest of her make up is kept quite natural except for her eyeliner. She is always seen wearing a classic winged liner and it always looks perfect - I'm actually jealous of it!
I am also extremely envious of Nina's hair. She has a really nice voluminous waves look. She manages to have texture and volume and soft waves all in one. I don't know if her waves are natural or not, if they're not I'd love to know how she gets her hair so wavy! 
I think Nina's hair, make-up and style work together perfectly to create a wonderful look. I am so in love with her style but I'd never be able to pull it off but I would definitely wear vintage if I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment