Saturday 10 August 2013

Product Review - Bourjois Smokey Eyes Eyeshadow Trio

I haven't posted in a while and honestly, I've been deciding whether to delete my blog or not. I love blogging but I just thought I I should delete but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, today's post is going to be another Product Review! The product I'm reviewing is the Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio.

I'm not an eyeshadow person at all. I hardly ever wear any unless I'm going out somewhere or my eyes look really red or something like that. I can never master the smoky eyes look because its just so difficult for me to do. However, this mini trio is great for people like me who don't have the time to spend ages on eyes or don't want to spend ages on eyes or just can't manage to get a nice smoky eye. The three shades blend together perfectly for fantastic smoky eyes. The instructions in the back of the packaging are so useful and show  how to easily create a nice look.
I think it's great that there are the steps 1,2 and 3 and then the numbered picture. It makes creating smoky eyes a lot easier. Each shade is super pigmented and the highlighter shade is so brightening as well. I love the colours as well because they are so subtle and can be worn daily (I don't wear this daily though). With eyeshadows I always find that the applicators are quite harsh and don't apply the eye shadow very well but the applicator that comes with this is very soft and glides across the eyelid smoothing out all of the powder. 
Although I don't use this product on a regular basis I would recommend it. I think it's perfect for people who want to use eyeshadow but can't get the technique right and it's a better alternative to using high end products.
Today I decided to use my camera for a change and I think the quality is s much better than when I use my iPad for photos!
Just a small post :*

No comments:

Post a Comment