Thursday 15 August 2013

Nicki Minaj Collection at Kmart

A long time ago in, year 7, when I thought I was being cool liking every Facebook page that popped up, I liked Nicki Minaj. Because of this I have found out that she is bringing out a line of clothing at Kmart. I have to be honest, I don't really like Nickin Minaj that much. He music is alright but I just think she is too fake, I'm aware of how judgemental that sounds and I'm not judging her personality or anything because I don't know her personally. However, I've seen the pieces from the collection at Kmart and I think they look quite nice. They are designed for people her age obviously and young adults so I would never wear them but I still like them. We don't have Kmart here in England so I don't even know what that's like or what it sells. Anyway here are the items
This is my favourite piece from the collection and bodycon dresses are sort of in fashion now but they seem to be drifting off. I love the colour and pattern on this dress and overall it's just a nice dress.
This is quite out there and different so a lot of people would wear it but at the same time, a lot of people wouldn't. I like the disco trousers and the top is quite nice but I don't think they go together because its too much of the same pattern.
This is the last piece I've seen and I don't know of there will be more or not. Anyway, I really like the vintage style jacket but I would never wear it because I could never pull of vintage.
What does everyone else think? Do you like the collection? Do you think Nicki having a clothing line is a big mistake?

No comments:

Post a Comment