Sunday 25 August 2013

Things Everyone Needs In Their Wardrobe: Autumn/Winter Edition

Recently, I decided to have a clear out and get rid of a few things and just tidy room and make it look a lot nicer. Whilst I was putting something away I thought "everyone needs one of these in their wardrobe" and then I was like "hey, that'd make a pretty good blog post" (I hope!). So that's what I'm doing today, things I think everyone should own.

1. A Onesie
Onesies are like my bestfriend in the colder months. I love how you can feel all warm and snugly in them and they're perfect for when you're not feeling great. I just love onesies and I have about 4 or 5 :L All mine are from Primark and I think they're really nice. They're really warm and fleecey and Primark is amazing for pyjamas. I think most of my friends have onesies as well.

2. An Oversized Knit
I love oversized knits. They are definitely the biggest must for Autumn and winter because they're so cosy and warm and snugly. I think it's highly important to have an oversized knit in your wardrobe even if its just for lazing around in and not going out in.

3. Combat Boots 
Or any other kind of boots for that matter. I love combat boots but I struggle to find the perfect pair. They look so cute in autumn and winter and they look really nice with knee high socks. Boots in general are just an essential for the colder months and personally I think they look just a bit smarter than Ugg boots although Ugg boots can look really cute if they are worn with the right outfit.

4. Denim Skater Skirt
If you buy one of these I can promise you won't regret it! I bought one around November last year and I've worn it so much since! In cold weather they look cute with a knitted jumper tucked in or a cropped jumper and then in summer they go with most tops. The great thing about denim skater skirts is that they can be paired with a lot of different colours.

5. Bobble hat, scarf and mittens
These accessories are just essentials for autumn and winter! They look so cute as little combos and complete an outfit if you go out in the cold. Primark and Marks And Spencer's have some super cute hats, scarves and mittens/gloves. 

Obviously I'm not telling you all to go out and buy these things and if they aren't your style then that's fine. These are just some staple items that I think will help shape and set a base for your autumn/winter wardrobe. I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to comment any other of your staple pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment