Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Tag A Month

Hello everyone! So this post is a super short update post. I really enjoy tag posts although I think I've only written one myself.. I have a lot of tags that I want to do and I wanted to think of a system of how to post them as I don't want to post two in the same week and then go four weeks without posting one and so on. I decided that a good way to write and post tags is one a month. With this being the case, the first tag will be up very shortly on the 1st of September (all being well). I will continue with this system until I have no more tags to post and each post will be uploaded on the 1st of each month (again, all being well) . I hope you enjoy reading the tags and hopefully enjoy learning little things about me and things like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment