Thursday 15 August 2013

Product Review - Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

On my blog I've done a few product reviews but non of them are very negative but I thought that you guys really should see what I don't like as well as what I do. So that's what I'm doing today.
Here is the product
I really really don't like this product at all. I know that might sounds harsh but I've given it a good try and I just don't like it. I don't feel like it actually does anything to my lashes and it doesn't even coat them in mascara unless I press down really hard which I don't like doing. From the name ( Sexy Curves) I thought it would curl them and coat them but it does neither. There's really not much to say other then it doesn't do anything for me. This is only my personal opinion and it might turn out that loads of people love this mascara but personally, I wouldn't recommend it and I think there's much better mascaras out there.
So this was just a short and sweet post but I hope you liked it 

No comments:

Post a Comment