Saturday 3 August 2013

Why I Started Blogging

This post is a little different to usual and isn't fashion or beauty based. I just thought it would be a good idea to share why I started blogging. Sorry if it starts to sound like a story..
I had heard of blogs way before I got one and I always thought they sound so much fun but I always thought I was too young and none of my friends had them either so I wasn't sure what it would be like to have a blog. I've also been into fashion since I was like 7, I don't know why, I just have. Even from a young age I would love buying new clothes and designing them and seeing what the new trends were. Since then I've always wanted a fashion based job, preferably a designer. Anyway, my friend Kendal told me that she had a blog and then I thought I might get one seeing as I am now 14. Kendal encouraged me to get a blog so I did! Despite my love of fashion, I thought it might be a bit weird to do a fashion blog so my blog started out as a life blog, sort of like a diary. This only lasted for about two posts as I then discovered that Kendal's blog was fashion orientated so I decided to go down this route so now Another British Girl exists! I'm so happy I decided to finally create a blog as I love it so much! I don't have tons of followers or readers but I still blog just because I love it. I love being able to share my thoughts and ideas with everyone and I just find it all extremely fun. Blogging isn't particularly time consuming either and it fits around me. I can just write part of a post when I have time and finish it later on. Because I have so much homework all the time, blogging is a way I can relax once I've finished it all. Like I said, it's just very fun in general. The one problem that I have with blogging is bloggers block! I find it so hard to think of things to post! Luckily I now have a huge list of future posts. My blog is still going to have a lot of fashion and beauty posts but I am also planning on including some personal posts. I hope you all enjoyed this little post on why I started my blog! Follow me if you want and look at some of my other posts! Thank you! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment