Sunday 28 July 2013

No7 Lipstick

I'm so excited right now! So I was having a look through my mum's makeup collection and found the nicest lipstick ever! My mum is really into reds and dark purples which is different to me. As much as I would love to wear red lipstick, it just doesn't suit me and I need up looking like a little kid trying to be grown up which is not a good look..aha. Anyways, I came across a really pretty coral sort of red and just thought I might as well try it out and see what it was like and I absolutely loved it!
This is the shade 207 Watermelon and is a red coral with a hint of pink. Who doesn't love the name watermelon though? It instantly makes you think of summer and this shade is perfect for summer. It's really creamy and moisturising and easy to apply. If you've read any of my lipstick posts before you will know that I find it really hard to apply lipstick and it always ends up looking messy which annoys me because I love the idea of lipsticks and I love the variety of colours. So far I have found that No7 lipsticks are the easiest to apply and the two that I have never look messy and are easy to blend out. 
These photos really don't do the product justice. As this is an old product I don't think it will still be available but it could be I really don't know. If it is not available I think there would probably a similar shade so I would recommend checking the boots website or in store (British people). 
This was a really short post but I had to share my excitement! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment