Monday 1 July 2013

Product review - Maybelline Colour Senstaional Cream Gloss

Ughh.. I seem to be having some sort of bloggers block. I can't think of anything to blog about which is really frustrating me because I love to blog! I've decided to do a random product review just so I have an excuse to blog. So here is the product I'm reviewing.
Please excuse the ugly background -I had no where else to use. Anyways. If you haven't seen the title of this post, this is the Maybelline ColourSensational cream gloss. The one that I own is in the shade 137 Fabulous Pink 
Its a really pretty pink colour which has quite a lot of shimmer in it but not an excessive amount. I love this shade because the pink is actually pink and still looks nice once applied. I often find with pink lip gloss' is that they look lovely in the tube but once they're one they look messy and a horrible white colour. This pink however is light but still adds colour to your lips. I also love how this lip gloss goes on. It doesn't go on too thickly and is easy to even out which I can never do with other lip gloss'. It's really hard to explain how good this product is. Like it says it's a cream gloss so it is just lovely and has a great sent for a lip gloss. Its around £6 which is quite expensive for what it is but mines lasted ages. Honestly the colour goes with most skin tones as I'm quite dark skinned and I think it looks fine and because it's light it would look so pretty with pale/fair skinned people. I would recommend it definitely.
Disclaimer - all opinions are mine! Not being made to say anything.
If you read this then I love you x heehee :*


No comments:

Post a Comment