Sunday 14 July 2013

Kristina Webb

This post is a little different than usual and not something I would usually blog about but at the moment I'm relating to a lot of Kristina's work. Kristina Webb is an exceptionally talented artist. Her drawings are so realistic and amazing and I wish I had her talent.
Her most famous piece is this

So she drew this and posted it on her Tumblr and got loads of reblogs. Originally p, she didn't put a signature on the drawing. It became so famous and appeared on websites all over the Internet and it got to the point where people didn't believe that it was hers! I actually had a go a drawing this picture myself..
It's not the best and the proportions are all wrong but I'm quite pleased with it but I don't really like any of my drawings so yeah.
Kristina is so creative. Recently she drew a girl with a dress made out of pencil sharpenings which must ave taken her forever. She followed this piece with a girl with a dress made of Ferrero Rocher wrappers and then a girl with a dress made of star sequins. I loved them all and they were all so unique and creative. Even more recently she drew a girl with a dress made of real rose petals and so far its ,y favourite one out of this collection
She also draws a lot of Disney too so I'm obviously going to be a fan of her drawings!
I love this one because it's Disney but it has a meaning and imaginative and just "inspirational"
Kristina also draws a lot of pictures with meanings/anti-bullying pictures. 
I think a lot of people can relate to these pictures and she assures people that it will be ok and these drawings just make you stop and think about your life and the way you act. She's got some many followers and she uses this to make people aware of issues I'm the world and people's feelings. I think kristina is an extremely inspirational person.
Here are a few other drawings that I like if hers
I hope you liked this post and I hope you think about some of her work and how effective it is. This post I think comes with a message which is "Think." think about what that word means and how it relates to this post. Also look at the rest of Kristina's amazing work on her instagram @colour_me_creative
Sorry if this seems depressing, I'm not feeling great at the minute but I don't mean this to be depressing, I just want everyone to think. And also I love Kristina's work anyway.
Thank you x












1 comment:

  1. I really like your drawings and I'd like if you drew more things

    ReplyDelete