Tuesday 16 July 2013

After sun

Ok so this might seem like a bit if a strange post but please keep reading :*  During summer months I tend to stop using body butter and replace it with after sun lotion. I do this because of many reasons. First of all, after sun has a nicer summer scent (in my opinion). Currently I'm using the Ted Baker Body Butter and I love the scent of it but I think it's more of a winter scent whereas the after sun is more summery and fresh. Secondly, the after sun is much lighter than body butter. When it's warm you don't want to feel caked in body butter but after sun feels lighter on the body and absorbs quicker. After sun also has a lot of benefits for your skin. It is made specifically for when you've spent hours in the sun so it sort of cools you down and it is very soft and gentle on burnt skin and it soothes bunt skin so I would definitely make this a summer must have seeing as a lot of people burn. Here is the after sun I use

This is the one that I've always used and I haven't used any other brands though I'm sure other brands make after sun as it is such a popular product.
This was just a short post because again, I haven't got anything to blog about soni hope you liked this post 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment