Friday 5 July 2013

I spent ages writing a blog post yesterday and it's not saved. Ughh. So here I am re-writing it it all.
This is another product review sort of thing on the No7 Stay Perfect lipstick.
I love this lipstick for so many different reasons. Firstly, the colour that I own is great! I have the shade Classic Rose which is a super bright almost red colour. I've seen it described as vivid red before but I'd disagree as to me it is a lot more pink based. It's the perfect colour for summer and is so pretty and isn't too over the top. It would look great with all skin tones as on darker skinned/tanned people it would enchance their tan and with paler people it would just look really pretty like Snow White. Light skinned celebrities are even going for bold lips






(I apologise for the awful photos)
Anyway.. The way this lipstick applies is so so nice.  It doesn't come out too thickly so, like the Maybelline ColourSensational cream gloss, it's easy to even out. It's really creamy and once it's on you can hardly feel it on your lips. Its also really easy to apply but can sometimes look messy when you apply too much so I suggest just lightly putting it on and smoothing it out with your finger and adding more is you wish (layer it up lightly). The final reason why I love this lipstick is because it does exactly what it says on the label -Stay perfect. It literally never smudges at all and lasts for ages which is a super great quality. 
Hope you enjoyed this little post... Sorry it's not the best but I can't think of what to blog x


No comments:

Post a Comment