Sunday 28 July 2013

A Week In Pictures - Week 1

Hello there! I haven't blogged in ages as usual but this time I have a good excuse (I hope it's a good one anyways).. so I've been on holiday last week (or this week?) and stupidly I forgot to pack my iPad charger or phone charger so I had to limit my use of my ipad. Anyways, as promised, here is a week in pictures for the first week of the summer holidays!
A random little carnival.. It wasn't amazing but some of the costumes were really good.

Me doing a handstand on the beach. This was actually on my summer bucket list (last blog post). I was actually really surprised that I could still do a handstand aha.

Little ice cream boat. I think this is so unique and different and cute! The tune it played was so cute too

Literally the best ice cream ever.

The beach and sea and stuff.

Yep I'm 14 and yes I bulit a sandcastle.

I also saw some fireworks on the last day and took some cute photos

I love that this one is out of focus because it makes it look really cute and sparkly

GLITTER EXPLOSION!!!

I hope you enjoyed this little post and I know it's a bit boring but i can't help it. I also apologise for the messy layout. :* xx


1 comment: