Tuesday 15 October 2013

September Favourites

Deary me.. October is nearly over and I'm only just doing my September favourites! I'm so sory! And it's been over two weeks since I did a post! School has been getting a bit crazy at the moment though so I do apologise.
This is another month where I've had no beauty favourites but September seemed to last ages. I can't believe that it was only at the start of September when  I started back at school! I've only been back about two moths and I'm already sick of it and want to quit.. Sadly, school don't allow you to quit so I'm going to have to stick with it.
1. Nutella
It feels like I'm definitely the last one aboard this bandwagon. All my friends were always so shocked when I said I didn't like Nutella, I just don't really like nuts. However, my mum decided to buy some so I thought I'd try some again which turned out to be terrible decision as I got completely addicted to it! My favourite after school snack in September was breadsticks with Nutella.

2. Sainsburys Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies
These cookies are delicious! Sainsbury's is one of the main supermarkets in the UK. Is it possible for cookies to have a 'warm and cosy taste'? Because I'd say these cookies do. They're so perfectly autumnal and they might not be the healthiest but they are definitely the tastiest!

3. Wherever you are - 5SOS
If you saw my August faves then you'd know that I've become part of the 5SOS family. In September the decided to release a new song complete with a perfect video that killed me. Although I prefer the 5SOS upbeat songs, I still love this one. Deffo give it a listen

4. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
The video is a little revealing and I'm not really a fan and it makes it feel very real that her Hannah Montana days are over. I do like the song though, as much as I miss the old Miley.

So sorry this is nearly a month late! Also I've decided to give up with my whole tag a moth thing because it's too much of a commitment for me but I still have plenty of tags that I will upload randomly but it's not like anyone will miss it, ahaha. I think October will have more favourites and hopefully a few beauty ones as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment