Saturday 7 September 2013

One Direction This Is Us

Some of you may be aware that I'm a huge directioner so I was extremely excited when went to see This Is Us with Kendal. I've been wanting to see it for ages but I just haven't had the chance because I've been so busy. It wasn't busy in the cinema we were in at all which was really good and it meant we could fangirl more! It was 3D and I was kind of worried it would look really weird but it didn't at all! I've only see about four 3D films and this was by far the best one I've ever seen! The 3D was just amazing and it made you feel like you were actually stood front row watching a concert. They used some fantastic special effects as well durning when they performed Teenage Dirtbag and Kiss You. I can't even describe how good the film actually was. It was so nice to see how close they actually are and see all the things they do together, it was just so cute! There were so many funny bits like the fishing bit with Harry and Liam but there were also moments that made you close to tears but the whole way through me and Kendal were singing, smiling, laughing and fangirling. I think it's one of the best films I've ever seen and the production team did so well to make such a great documentary film. If you're not a directioner then I think you should still watch this film because you would become a directioner or just have more respect for One Direction and understand why directioners love them so such. I honestly cannot think of a way of how to describe how perfect and great the film was. 

1 comment: