Saturday 19 October 2013

NOTD: Perfectly Pastel

Aloha everyone, omg. I've not blogged in probably over a month and I feel terrible! I haven't even done my September favourites yet and were nearly at the end of October! Not to worry though, I have it lined up. I've been very busy lately and I haven't had much time to blog at all (more info in my September faves which is coming up soon). 

Anyway, this post should be quite short and sweet as it's just a simple NOTD post. Normally I'm not a nail polish person at all. I always love seeing all the pretty colours lined up in the drug stores but I never buy any because I don't think I suit nail polishes. However, recently, I've been wanting to try out more colours and I've been trying to make more effort to make my nails look nice so I've been experimenting a lot with different colours. An account that I follow in Instagram post a photo a few days ago of some gorgeous pastel pink nails and I thought they looked amazing! Luckily, my sister is really into nail polishes and has a rather big collection. As luck would have it, she had a really nice pastel pink and I'm now in love with it! 
The Polish is by a brand called BeautyUk and is in the shade 58 Soft Beige (don't get that because it's not beige in the slightest??) but it's a really nice sort of pastel pink, it's a little too dark to be classed as pastel I think. The polish is great because it dries so quickly and doesn't smudge at all (which always happens to me annoyingly, probably why I hate painting my nails so much). I absolutely love it! I only had to apply 2 coats but I think 1 would have been enough I just wanted to touch it up a bit. 

Blogging feels so weird right now after such a long break! I feel like this post isn't the best I've ever done and the content isn't too great but I hope you enjoyed it. Also, because I didn't have time to get my camera out and upload the photos onto my computer and the email them across to to my iPad (a very long process indeed!) I decided to use my new iPhone (5c if you wondered). I got it for my birthday which was earlier in October and I was so happy:D I think the camera is actually great quality for a phone and so much better than my iPad, what do you guys think? Also what are some good nail polishes for autumn?



No comments:

Post a Comment