Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tiny Poundland Haul

Holaa! So today I was out in this little shopping area near me which only has a few shops but is nice to go round. They have a Poundland which, not going to lie, I actually love looking in. I usually come out with some really good bargains! I just thought I'd quickly share my few purchases with you guys. (There's so few I don't think it can be classified as a haul, oh well also I apologise in advance for the terrible quality, I didn't feel like getting my proper camera out for this little post).
First I picked up these Barry M lip glosses because I've had one before and I really liked it but it wasn't the nicest colour ever. Barry M is quite a big brand here in the UK but it's not usually the cheapest (for me!!). There was a few other colours but these two I was most drawn towards. I love the idea of orange lipgloss but I don't know if it will suit me but I thought "hey, it's only £1!".
Next (and finally) I bought these cute hair bows
I love hair bows and they're so easy to make but I never have any fabric in or clips so I was so happy when I saw these. They're pretty basic but I think they're quite cute and for just £1, I think they're worth it. Again, there were more colours but I liked these two best
Just a short and sweet post to share my few buys!








No comments:

Post a Comment