Saturday 29 June 2013

Photography + movie marathon

Today I enjoyed a great day with all mis amigos! We began the day by watching high school musical 1 and 2. We had intended to watch them all but we never got round to it. High School Musical was a bit part of my life for about three years and it was great to watch the first two as it bought back so many great memories. I only owned the 3rd movie on DVD so I never really got the chance to watch the other two as often and it was so fun to see how much Zac Efron has changed since the first HSM. It was a little emotional watching the movies as, like I said before, it was a big part of my life when I was younger and it was nice to reminisce. What's funny is, despite the fact I've not watched the films in years, I can still remember pretty much every word to all the songs. I'm looking forward to having another movie day just to watch the 3rd one. Tbh the best news ever would be to find out they're making a fourth movie with all the original cast. If you know how to make that happen then please do it. It would actually mean so much to me and my friends if there was another movie. So yeah.. I'm a bit of a weirdo.

The reason why we didn't get round to watching the last film was because we went on a walk. We found ourselves in a field and decided that this was a good oppurtunity to take some creative photos. 
It was so fun to do like a mini photo shoot for no reason. It was really funny as well and we ended up going to buy ice lollies and just overall had a lot of fun.
I'm excited to spend the day with them all again and no doubt we will probably take some more creative/dramatic photos.
This is a bit different to my usual blog posts and I doubt anyone reads much of the things I post but anyways, I hope you like it x





No comments:

Post a Comment