Thursday 27 June 2013

L'oreal Everstrong

So I've been wanting to grow my hair out really long for a while so I was reading about sulphate and non-sulphate shampoos so I could get a better understanding of the difference. After looking through many articles I discovered that sulphates aren't good for your hair (which I already knew) and they are basically just their to increase the lather as it is natural for people to associate soap and bubbles with cleanliness. As well as not being good for your hair, they can also slow down the speed at which your hair grows at. With this in mind I was quickly looking for non-sulphate shampoos available. They all seemed quite pricey and many weren't available in the UK. I wasn't really prepared to pay up to £20 for a shampoo but then I came across the new L'oreal range of sulphate free shampoos and conditioners. This new range has different shampoos for different hair types and each one does something different for your hair. I still wasn't sure whether to buy one or not but I'm so glad I did! In case I didn't like it, I only purchased the shampoo and not the conditioner but now I may purchase the conditioner as well. I decided to buy the EverStrong as my hair can break easily. Another reason choosing this one is that breakage can prevent length being added to your hair so I thought if it was stronger this would be less likely. The shampoo itself smells so nice and refreshing! It use natural sents and honestly smells like some relaxed garden place. I brought mine from Superdrug as this was the cheapest I could find it (I ended up paying £3.99 rather than £5.99 from Boots). I think that compared to other non-sulphate shampoos, this is a great price and value. I've only been using this product for about a week and I'm already in love with it! I've noticed huge improvements to my hair in terms of its healthiness. Overall it is a lot stronger and shinier and just feels nicer and softer. As I've not been using it that long I havent noticed any difference to my length but hopefully I will in the future. Even if I don't it was worth the money and I probably with buy more once I've run out and I will probably also buy the conditioner to work with it. This is a great product great value considering the prices of competitors. Definitely worth trying out. X

1 comment:

  1. Select best Pound Line Wholesale Products from Clearance King and increase stock in your pound shop store. We are discount pound line wholesaler suppliers of cheap home and household products. For more info call us on 01618710786.

    ReplyDelete