Thursday 27 June 2013

Hair Talk!

Unfortunately I have been given horrible flat straight hair. I know that a lot of people envy those with straight hair but trust me, having straight hair is horrible. It always looks so boring and hardly has any ways to style it and what is worse for me is that my hair has no volume what so ever so my hair is just plain and boring. I wish I had naturally curly/wavy hair so badly.
I am completely in love with Bethany Mota's (MacBarbie07) hair. It has a perfect wave/curl to it and just looks so effortless and casual.


I'm sure that this is Bethany's natural hair style and if it is she is so lucky but if it isn't I desperately want to know how to achieve hair like hers.
Another YouTuber with perfect hair is AndreasChoice and her twin sister. They both have beautiful long hair that is naturally extemely curly and very voluminous.

They are unbelievably lucky!
Last is Zoe Sugg (Zoella) who is also a YouTuber. 

She has naturally straight hair but hers is a lot better than mine! Her hair is very long and I'm hoping to grow mine to the same length. She also has ombréd the ends of her hair which I may also do in the future despite the fact that it isn't really "the trend" anymore. I think ombré adds something to your hair and makes it more "interesting". Anyway, Zoe also has very voluminous hair which I envy so much! I wish I could make my straight hair like hers so that I can make do with what I've got but it seems that me and my hair don't get on so it purposally doesn't do what I want it to. *sigh* oh well... If there was some way of getting my hair to have just a bit of a natural permanant wave in it then I would be extremely happy but I've yet to find such a thing. X

No comments:

Post a Comment