Tuesday 25 June 2013

Mascaras

I think that's mascaras are hugely important for completing a make-up look. If, like me, you can't do fancy eyeshadow or winged liner,mascara is a great way to draw attention to your eyes and add definition to them. Here I have selected a few of my favourite:
First is the Maybelline Illegal Length mascara. This is probably my most favourite mascara ever! It adds so much length to your lashes because of the special fibre extensions in the mascara. It makes your lashes look almost fake but classy and not over the top for everyday. It's very cute and girly and if your eyes are your best feature, it would be worth adding emphasis with your mascara and going natural with everything else and this would be the perfect mascara to do this.
Next is the Rimmel Magnif'eyes. This mascara is best for those days when you don't want to do to much with your make up. It's very natural and perfect for everyday. Its not one of my favourites but I tend to use it over other mascaras as it removes clumps very well.
Another Rimmel mascara I love is the adjustable volume mascara. This is great as you can simply decide how you need your lashes to look and adjust the volume. It is just one brush and I'm not entirely sure how it works but I can assure you it does! You only need one mascara for day-night.
The mascara that I use nearly everyday is the Maybelline High Heel Volume. I could go on about this all day! My mum bought this for herself from the Pound shop but said I could have it as my mascara had recently run out. With it being from the pound shop I was a little unsure to try it but I'm so glad I did! It lengthens your lashes so much! It is brown but once on your lashes it looks black. It is a great quality mascara and for only £1 is great value. I would recommend looking at your local pound shop (uk) and searching through the make up section, they often have a section for famous brand such as maybelline, Rimmel and even Sleek! The products are still originals and not copies so you don't have to spend too much on make up and you can use the left over money that you saved to buy more products!
Finally is the Diorshow mascara. The brush on this is very thick and full. It is definitely a mascara for special occasions but can be worn everyday like most mascaras. Personally I don't tend to use this on a regular basis unless my lashes need to look fuller but it is very useful to have in my collection.
X

1 comment:

  1. Select best Pound Line Wholesale Products from Clearance King and increase stock in your pound shop store. We are discount pound line wholesaler suppliers of cheap home and household products. For more info call us on 01618710786.

    ReplyDelete