Monday 24 June 2013

Being a British Girl

So.. 
Being British always has its ups and downs. Firstly we basically have nothing here like there are no good products like Baby Lips (which are coming to the uk soon and I'm unbelievably excited about). All the good products are in America. All the good hair products and everything and I'm a British teenage girl and therefore I have no money to pay for shipping so yeah.. Then there's the weather. One minute it will be so warm and sunny so you put on new summer clothes and your just like "I'm gonna got out in the sun and tan and have a great time" does that ever happen? No. Not really anyway. So you've got your shorts or whatever on, go outside for five minutes and then it's raining. That's the reality of it. In Britain there is literally nothing do (where I live anyway) it all involves money. Which like I said before, I don't have a lot of. This makes doing things with friends incredibly hard. I think I have found that us British girls get bored extremely easily. So after that huge rant about how crap Britain is, I do still love it. We can be proud that we have our British accents that people are jealous of for some strange reason. We have the queen who everyone is obssessed with (also have no idea why). We have products no one else does like The Natural Collection and Barry M and all that. Honestly, even though Britain isn't the best place to live I love being here and I wouldn't last living somewhere else ith out my British food and British friends and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment