Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hayden Williams

For those of you who don't know, Hayden Williams is a young British fashion designer. He is extremely talented and his incredible illustrations have led to him being recognised by the likes of Beyoncé. I am a huge fan of his because his sketches are stunning and so clever. I first saw his work when I came across his Disney Divas collection. Being the typical girly, girl I love Disney and found the drawings so clever and different. The Disney Divas collection is the original princesses drawn as more modern day girls/models.

I was instantly a fan! I soon discovered Hayden's instagram and I have been following his illustrations since then. I absolutely love all his work but I've decided to select a few of my most favourites..

This is Hayden's sketch of the beautiful Ariana Grande. I love how it looks exactly like her but keeps to Hayden's original style.
More recently, he drew this sketch of One Direction. Being a huge directioner, I was fangirling so much when I saw this on my instagram homepage! It's perfect and I love Niall's drawing (I'm a Niall girl). 
These are only a few of my favourite drawings of Hayden's. I am also in love with his Audrey Hepburn sketches as well as his Christmas collection, Taylor Swift, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and Disney Oz collection. Hayden Williams is a huge inspiration to me as I've wanted to be a fashion designer since I was about 7. I love his creativity and just everything he does. Definitely check out his instagram! (@hayden_williams) and also definitely look at his Beyoncé Mrs Carter world tour collection! X

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Blog, well define all things in blog. Want more something like visit Largest Discount Wholesaler UK and explore more new items. Thanks for this valuable thoughts.

    ReplyDelete