Monday 2 December 2013

O Christmas Tree...

I will quite happily admit that I'm a big kid when it comes to Christmas. There's just something about it that I love and I can't see how anyone can possible be a Scrooge about the whole thing. So with yesterday being December 1st, I was extremely excited to be putting up the first of the decorations! I thought I'd do a quick post to share my tree with you.
Seeing as my room is red and white I decided to use these colours for my tree except in the end I just went for red and I really like how it looks. It looks better tha previous years as I got a new green tree rather than a silver one...
This year feels more festive and cosy to me!
I love all the glitter and everything on this tree, I just feel like my room is a lot more festive feeling! I particularly love my tinkerbell which I got a few years ago before I redecorated my room red and it just happens to match perfectly! I'm thinking of doing another post soon with the other decorations in my room. Also, I've decided to get an Instagram specifically for this blog! I'm going to be post make up products, fashion and blog posts and blog related content, I hope you will enjoy it and give me a follow! (@anotherbritishgirl_) I guess I can also say MERRY CHRISTMAS now!














No comments:

Post a Comment