Wednesday 4 December 2013

Little Mix Outfits on Sweat The Small Stuff

Here in the UK we have a TV show called Sweat The Small Stuff which is hosted by the famous Grimmy (Nick Grimshaw). It features celebrity guests talking about little things in life that make them sweat. For the final episode of series two which aired this Tuesday! the guests were non other than Little Mix. As soon as I found out that they were on I knew they would be dressed amazingly and it turns out, I was right..
I loved Jade's outfit, she went for a simple cherry print shirt from topshop with a basic black skirt. The whole outfit worked really well together and it looked super fashionable with a touch of cuteness to show Jade's personality and style.
Jesy wore a black bodycon mesh dress which looked really nice and simple. I am also a huge fan of her hairstyle which was two very loose braids. 
Leigh-Anne went for a basic white shirt which looked very classy and elegant. She also opted for a similar hairstyle to Jesy's but only had one messy, loose side braid.
Perrie being the queen of fashion, wore a tartan jacket and skirt. Tartan is becoming very popular lately so Perrie's outfit is very on trend. I love that Perrie and her stylist(s) know exactly what's fashionable and what suits her. I have also been seeing this skirt worn by a lot of different celebrities in different colours.
I love Little Mix's style and I think they can be considered to be very inspirational in terms of fashion. I had written a huge Christmas tag part two and deleted it by accident after I'd posted it and I got extremely annoyed so I decided to do a different post. Recently I haven't done many fashion posts so I thought this was a good idea and I was planning on doing it anyway.
Also I've made an istagram and twitter for my blog! 
Follow me on..
Instagram - @anotherbritishgirl_
Twitter - @britishgirlblog
Bloglovin' - *click the button on the side of the page!*


2 comments:

  1. I've just had a quick look through your blog and I love it sooooo much! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete