Sunday 29 December 2013

Hayden Williams: Disney Divas For Vogue

Back when I first started my blog, which was around June, on of my first posts was on one of my favourite designers, Hayden Williams. He recently came out with a new collection and it's by far one of my favourites so I just had to share it. Previously he had created a collection called "Disney Divas" (which is mentioned in more detail in my other post) and he has now come out with the "Disney Divas For Vogue" collection which is the Disney princesses on Vogue covers. I love how they look so modern and "model" like whilst sticking to the Disney roots. Overall, I think the collection is very creative and unique. 
This one is my personal favourite as Rapunzel is my favourite princess although the others are great too. This one has actually replaced the Story Of My Life single cover as my lock screen.
I haven't done a proper blog post on a while so it feels nice to be back! I have a few others posts planned which I look forward to sharing with you all!












No comments:

Post a Comment