Saturday 23 November 2013

Smile Bracelet

A couple of months ago I was scrolling through Zoe Sugg's Instagram (Probably procrastinating!!) and I found this picture of a lovely wire bracelet
I noticed that she mentioned a blog post on it so I was quickly searching through her many posts to find the one all about it. She got it from etsy from a seller called creativedesignbythao. I decided I really wanted one and I don't have a lot of nice jewellery so I thought this would be perfect. There a tons of super pretty words and designs to chose from and you are able to personalise it to have whatever word you want so it made it incredibly difficult to decide what I wanted! In the end I opted for "smile" as I wanted a word one but I couldn't think of anything else to have. As I was having this for a birthday present I had to choose quickly and looking back I probably would have had a different word. I ordered this the week before my birthday which is October 6th and with it being from America it didn't arrive here until the beginning of this month. I was so excited when I was a little parcel addressed to me on my kitchen table and I knew I wanted to do a blog post on it! The bracelet came in a lovely little blue box with a white bow and ribbon which I sadly lost *cry*
For colour options you get the choice of silver, gold or rosegold which is what I went for. To fasten the bracelet, there is a simple hook kind of thing
As much as I really love the bracelet, it has a lot of faults. As well has the very long delivery time there was a huge customs charge which I accept cannot be helped. What I am most disappointed in is how flimsy the bracelet is. It bends out of shape so easily and I get worried that it will snap. I can't really see it lasting very long so for how much it cost, I don't really think it's worth it. I do wear this bracelet everyday though and I find it so pretty and sweet. I will probably look for a stronger alternative on other websites such as Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment