Sunday 24 November 2013

Schedule

As much I as I love blogging, I find it very difficult to find time to wrote and publish posts. Homework and revision are the main reasons which stop me from blogging and then even when I don't have any homework I or I've finished it I don't tend to blog as I like to just be able to relax rather than use my brain to write a post. Anyway, I've finally decided that I want to create a schedule as currently I have posts all over the place. At the minute I'm not sure what days are easiest for me to upload but I'm thinking maybe Wednesdays and Fridays? I know these two days are close together and I will probably end up changing the plan but I think these are the days I have the most free time. I am likely to do Fridays  but Wednesday may become Tuesday instead. You guys probably aren't too interested in this but I thought I'd share it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment