Wednesday 13 November 2013

Primark Autumn/Winter 2013

One of my favourite stores is Primark, mainly because of all the great bargins. I love how you can get the latest fashions for a lot cheaper than at Topshop for example. People generally assume that Primark isn't that great quality but I actually think is really good considering the price. Whilst looking for inspiration for a new blog post I came across the Primark Autumn/winter collection. I browsed through it and found some really nice pieces.
I wouldn't really wear all of these items but I still really like them. My favourite item is the blue jumper which is also available in pastel pink and cream.
What do you like best and do you like Primark like me or are you more of a high end brand kind of girl?




















No comments:

Post a Comment