Friday 14 February 2014

Tumblr and Textiles

I hold my hands up and admit that I'm slightly addicted to Tumblr.. I can spend hours on it without realising and usually I'm look at very pointless gifs that I find entertaining. However, I now have a good excuse to use the website as often as I do... As part of my textiles work, I had to do an artist research and with my theme being The Wizard Of Oz, I had to find an artist which could be related to that theme. One day when I was casually scrolling through Tumblr, I saw that one of my favourite blogs had reblogged part of Elie Saab's bridal wear collection and I saw that it could be related to The Wizard Of Oz which was lucky because I was really struggling to find an artist/designer to use. I googled the rest of the collection and it was perfect! With it being a designer I thought I would share the lovely pieces seeing as my blog is a fashion blog...
I couldn't pick my favourites so I just had to share the whole collection! But that means the pictures a really little so goggle it to see them better!





No comments:

Post a Comment