Thursday 13 February 2014

Sebastian Errazuriz: 12 Shoes For 12 Lovers

A while ago I saw a post on Tumblr about these shoes and I recently saw something which reminded me of them and I thought that they would make a really good post, especially seeing as valentines day is just around the corner!
So the theme of the collection is love and each shoe is inspired by a different "type" of lover all based on personal experiences of Sebastian Errazuriz and each shoe has a little story with it. I decided to only include the shoes just to make the most a little shorter, the shoes are so incredibly creative and unique, I find them so intriguing.
"Honey"
"Cry Baby"
"Gold Digger"
"Heartbreaker"
"Ice Queen"
"Hot Bitch"
"The Virgin"
"Jet Setter"
"The Boss"
"GI Jane"
"The Ghost"
"The Rock"

I hope you found this post interesting! I hope you all have a good valentines day whatever you're doing and whoever you spend it with!










No comments:

Post a Comment