Monday 6 January 2014

What I Got For Chirstmas 2013

So I guess Christmas is officially over (pretends not to cry). I thought of share a few items of what I got but not go into too much detail with each item. Firstly I am not trying to brag about anything, just incase you guys think I am. 
This year I just got little presents as I got an iPhone 5c for my birthday and it was classed as a birthday and Christmas present as it was so expensive and I never thought I'd get one so I am extremely grateful for that. 
I happened to get a lot of bath stuff..
I usuaually get bath stuff for Christmas but I got a little more than expected this year! Aha! I actually got more after I took this photo and I still have stuff left over from my birthday! The items in this photo is from friends and family.
I didn't ask for too much this year either so the majority of what I got was just surprises but I did ask for this two items
I haven't had much time to try out the bb lips one but it is in the colour ballerina 
It wasn't really the colour I expected either as I only saw the swatches on line and it was completely different to how it actually is which is a little disappointing but I still like it
This is the No7 Sheet Tempation lipstick in Pretty Please
I have used this and I really like it! At first I thought it might be really similar to the Baby Lips in Pink Punch and it is a bit but not much (I already have Pink Punch). 
The swatch on the top is the Pretty Please lipstick and the bottom one is Pink Punch. In comparison, Pink Punch is actually quite purple-y.
I managed to drop tons of not so subtle (not subtle at all really!) hints to my mum that I really wanted the One Direction perfume - Our Moment.
I can't get over how cute the packaging is! The bottle is so sweet and dainty and delicate I love it so much! And to match the perfect packaging is a perfect scent. It's really light and florally and overall just really nice (I'm terrible at describing smells! Haha). It really is my ideal scent because it's so soft and light and.. I just can't describe it haha, go and smell it in a shop instead.
Finally I got a new really nice bracelet. I mentioned to my mum at the beginning if December that I really wanted a new fancy bracelet that I can wear everyday to replace my smile one (blog post on it further back, probably November) which is getting very weak. She said that I probably wouldn't be able to get one with me having my iPhone for my birthday so I kind of just didn't bother so I was over the moon when I unwrapped this on Christmas Day!
I've been wearing pretty much everyday since!
This post was a few presents that I got from mainly family and I'm really greatful for everything I got!
What did you guys get?









No comments:

Post a Comment